Sunday, August 30, 2015

Chocolate chip cookies

Chocolate chip cookies
This recipe is from the recipe community and can be found here. They are so quick to make, once the butter and sugar are creamed, the eggs are added through the hole in the lid, and it is combined.

Instead of using chocolate chips, I bought Darrell Lea dark chocolate sleeves and chopped them up into chunks with a knife. I know I could have done this in the Thermomix, but I wanted quite big chunks of chocolate in the cookies.
Cookie dough

To make sure they were all uniform in size, I used my rounded, deep sided tablespoon measure. I moulded the cookie dough into it and dropped the dough straight onto the baking tray. They then spread nicely in the oven and were all round and the same shape.

I will definitely be making this recipe again. But not too often because I couldn't stop eating them!!! I ended up taking some to work to share the love, and they were a big hit.

Happy thermomixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment