Saturday, August 8, 2015

Apple pie smoothie

Apple pie smoothie
I seem to be obsessed with anything apple pie lately. I had a late lunch today so I wasn't really that hungry at dinner time. I decided to make myself the apple pie smoothie from Cooking for me and you. Its quite quick to make, after milling the seeds and oats, you just add the apple and spices. I used my YIAH Country Baked Apple Pie spice mix again. I used regular milk, but you could use any type of milk in the smoothie.

I only needed to make one serve, so I divided the recipe into two. It worked out well, although I probably could have reduced the blending time a little bit so the ice didn't melt as much, as it did thin down quite a bit.

Overall, it was quite a tasty smoothie, and definitely something that would be nice for breakfast. The seeds and oats would make it filling and satisfying to keep you going through the morning.

Happy thermomixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment