Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Banana Bread

Banana bread
I have made this banana bread a few times now, but not since starting this blog. It is a really good recipe, and the only reason I don't make it more often is that we go through bananas so quickly in this house they never get a chance to get ripe enough for my liking!

The thing I dislike most about making banana bread in the past is having to mash the bananas. Let's face it, mashed banana is not the most pleasant looking thing in the world! The Thermomix makes short work of it though, a few sedans and its done.

The cake has quite a long cooking time, and I find in my oven I do need to keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn around the edges.

I forgot to take a picture of this sliced, but it always turns out exactly as pictured in the book. What more could you ask for in a recipe!? The banana flavour is just right too.

Happy thermomixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment