Sunday, July 5, 2015

Broccoli and three cheese pasta bake


Broccoli and three cheese pasta bake
This recipe is from the Cooking for Me and You book that I got earlier in the year as a Mother's Day present. I decided to make this for the kids for dinner during the week when we were having something they wouldn't like. I was flicking through the CFM&Y book and saw it, and had all the ingredients. Perfect!

It was a really easy dish to make. I love how quickly the thermomix grates the cheeses. The pasta gets cooked in the bowl while the vegetables steam on top. I ended up adding some corn on the cob as well, and just cut the kernels off after it was cooked. The cooked pasta and vegetables keep warm in the thermoserver while the sauce is made.

Before baking in oven
I don't have the greatest grill in my oven, so I just cooked it with the normal oven setting, on 200℃ for about 10 minutes until it started to brown on top. The dish was a success, the kids enjoyed it and I will definitely make this for them again.

Happy thermomixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment