Friday, July 17, 2015

Minestrone soup

Minestrone soup
I wasn't really that taken by this soup unfortunately. It just seemed like a chunky vegetable soup with pasta in it. It didn't remind me of any traditional minestrone soup I have had before. However, it was quite filling and my older son finished his bowl, so maybe I have odd taste in soup! I served it with a slice of bread I made yesterday.

I did like that it didn't require a lot of work once the vegetables were added. I used small macaroni pasta, which only needed 8 minutes. I thought the soup was a little watery, even though I had used about 200grams more vegetables and not increased the amount of water.

It makes a large amount of soup, so maybe it might get a bit better overnight. We shall see!

Happy thermomixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment