Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ratatouille

Ratatouille
I have to admit I didn't think I would like this, because I'm not a huge fan of meals that are basically just a plate of vegetables. I like a bit of meat in my meals! However, the flavours in this recipe are really nice, and I will make it again.

It was quite simple to make, you just need to make sure you chop the vegetables up in quite similar sizes so you don't have any really big chunky bits.

I decided to make the ratatouille into a pasta dish, and stir it through some pasta shells. Or as my four year old called them, pasta ears!

Ratatouille with pasta shells
I made the ratatouille at about 4pm, and then put it into a preheated thermoserver. This kept it nice and hot until we were ready to cook the pasta. It would actually be a good dinner for those afternoons where you remember you didn't get any meat/chicken out to defrost, or if you feel like something really quick to prepare that then looks after itself.

Happy thermomixing!


No comments:

Post a Comment